|Job Ref:||9l8MT7p35XNA||Employer:||Penspen Limited||Country:||Thailand||City:||Bangkok||Address:||Post Date:||15/10/2016 01:00|
May 16, 2016
Main Purpose of Role:
Pipeline alignment sheets and related pipeline construction drawings
* Environmental conservation and reclamation sheets
* Crossing plans for acquiring permit approval
* knowledge in 2D and 3D Models
* Coordinate designs, and communicate with other affected disciplines and document/drawing control
* Mentor junior designers
* Conduct duties with minimal supervision
* Thorough knowledge of onshore design engineering for the oil, gas and water field
* Secondary education and/or training related to pipeline design
* 5+ years of direct pipeline design experience
* CADD skills including proficiency with Autodesk AutoCAD V2008 (Civil/Map 3D is an asset)
* SAGD pipeline design and 3D CADD skills are an asset.
* Applicant must be fluent with applicable pipeline design and construction codes, requirements, regulations and good industry practices.
* Applicant should also be well versed in survey/mapping systems, land descriptions and information, environmental data, geotechnical data, and aerial/ satellite imagery.
* Mapping and GIS skills are an asset.