Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Salaried |
We have an exciting opportunities for a Mobile Engineer to join our business. You will be required to support with planned preventative maintenance and reactive maintenance regimes.
The role holder will be required to exceed customers' expectations whilst operating in a profitable and competitively superior way.
To be instrumental in leading and implementing the company Quality Assurance Procedures and instructions with particular attention to the areas of responsibility listed on the documents.
To ensure the company's Health and Safety and Environmental Policies are adhered to. The position will be based in East Anglia.
- Working to Planned Preventative and Reactive maintenance regimes.
- The repair and servicing of mechanical & electrical (M&E) equipment, PPM & reactive.
- Managing priorities within contract constraints.
- Working within a multi-disciplinary team to achieve set goals.
- The repair and maintenance of building fabric.
- Provision of job feedback information to help desk and senior engineer.
- Responding to customer needs and building relationships in a professional manner.
- Participation in standby rota for emergency calls outside normal working hours.
- Providing information for the pricing of M&E works where applicable, for minor projects and maintenance.
- HSE management in accordance with our quality management system and all legal and statutory requirements.
- Installing and commissioning new plant and equipment.
- Be aware of the business continuity plan for the part of the business you work in.
What we are looking for
- Self managed engineer, to ensure targets are achieved.
- Knowledge of electrical services.
- Fault finding on Control circuits.
- Knowledge of lone working requirements.
- Experience of General Building Management Systems.
- Risk Assessment and Method Statement trained.
- Ability to diagnose and rectify faults on highly complex plant and equipment.
- Ability to plan and organise a broad range of complex activities and programmes and work unsupervised.
- Relevant post apprenticeship experience.
- Experience of working on a wide range of highly complex mechanical and electrical plant undertaking planned maintenance and repairs.
- The role holder must have a Gas or Electrical bias.
- Gas and LPG - preferred for candidates with a Gas bias.
- C&G 2391 - preferred for candidates with an Electrical bias.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Manual handling will be required as part of the role - tools and equipment can weigh up to 20kg.
- Able to ascend/descend vertical access equipment.
- Able to work at height.
- Committed to the delivery of excellent customer service.
- Must be flexible regarding working hours.
- Must be available to join a call out rota.
- Must hold a full UK driving licence.
About the company
Interserve's vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.3 billion and a workforce of 80,000 people worldwide.