Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Responsible for the effective maintenance of the Process Control Automation Systems, which includes FCS, DCS, ESD, Fire and Gas Systems, PLCs, SCADA by various reputed OEM's and their associated interfaces to ensure their best integrity, availability and operational performance.
- Responsibilities also include the maintenance of interface components with turbines and compressors and their associated control Systems such as TCPs and CCPs.
- Shall be capable of working independently as well as under the guidance of his supervisors such as senior technicians or engineers and shall be a very good team player.
- He shall attend the corrective maintenances and emergency call-outs for critical plants issues and spurious control systems' trips.
- Regularly review and respond to the work-orders in SAP and update them accordingly.
Experience & Skills:
- Diploma or equivalent in Electronics or Instrumentation or Control Systems.
- Minimum 8~10 years of relevant experience in the maintenance of various modern control systems by reputed OEM's in Oil and Gas Industries.
- Should have specialised working knowledge and experience on various control systems, including the logic/HMI programming, especially Honeywell, ABB, Yokogawa, Emerson, Triconex, Rockwell and HIMA control systems including the latest FF DCS and TUV certified SIL rated ESD and F&G systems.
- Preferable to be familiar and conversant with international standards.
- Should have the good concept of Process Automation controls in major oil and gas industries and know the full knowledge of filed instrumentation and control valves.
- Should be fully aware of and conscious of Safety procedures Safe Zone Classifications for Oil and Gas Industries and permit to work system in oil and gas industries.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.