Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Supervises the activities of assigned personnel in the implementation of predictive, preventive and breakdown repair maintenance of heavy duty major rotating and associated equipment.
- Ensures all work activities are undertaken in a safe, timely and cost effective manner through observation and implementation of Qatar Petroleum's safety and fire procedures and regulations.
Experience & Skills:
- B. Sc. Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent.
- Minimum 12 years of varied practical and supervisory experience in the installation, operation, maintenance, inspection and repair of a wide range of rotating and associated equipment in gas collection and distribution plants, pump stations, power station and central workshops within the petrochemical industry.
- Hands on experience on condition monitoring techniques are desirable.
- With Good oral and written communication skills.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.