Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- To assist Planning and Scheduling Engineer in all Maintenance Turnaround planning and progress monitoring activities.
Experience & Skills:
- Higher National Certificate (RNE) or 3years diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 6 Years experience in maintenance, repair and testing of equipment and machinery, preferably in the petrochemical or refinery chemical plants, including two years experience in shutdown planning in similar position.
- Working knowledge of project scheduling tools such as Microsoft Project, Artemis, Primavera etc. and Maintenance management systems such as SAP-PM.
- Knowledge of plant shutdown planning requirements and procedures.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings (P &IDs, PFDs, SLDs) and vendor documentation, technical specifications, standards and material specifications.
- Good written and spoken English.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.