Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- To review, evaluate and oversee implementation of the Safety Management System in particular related to Loss Prevention and related safety activities and initiatives for Dukhan Operations and Technical Group departments on existing plants or facilities, facility modifications and new projects. Participates in design reviews of new facilities or upgrades; and consulting on fire prevention and safety issues, including risk assessments, investigating the root causes of incidents, and developing measures to avoid future losses.
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical or Instrument Engineering or equivalent from recognized educational institute.
- Minimum 12 years post graduate experience in Design or consulting Field and operation or maintenance on electrical and instrument with at least 5 years in Loss Prevention System within the Oil & Gas or Petrochemical Industry.
- Recognised Safety Course (NEBOSH certificate or equivalent).
- Diploma in Safety Management or Risk Management.
- Adequate Industry recognized HSE Training Auditor Training Certificates.
- Possess a good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Ability to perform field inspections, risk assessment and review or prepares proposals.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of International process safety and loss prevention engineering and safety standards.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of Quality Management principles and practices.
- Computer literate in mainstream Office products have had exposure to online management, document and maintenance systems including SAP.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.