Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Responsible for developing and implementation of all aspects of Safety Training Programs related to Dukhan Fields, including but not limited to, delivery of mandatory training programs, performs assessment of effectiveness of all training programs, provide strategic advice and support to the Head of Safety.
- Oversees the effective implementation of safety training programs in Dukhan Fields consistent with established Corporate HSE strategy, goals and objectives.
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering Discipline or other job related degree.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
- Certificate in Train the Trainer Course
- Recognized Safety Course (NEBOSH / IOSH / OSHA or equivalent) Certificate.
- English proficiency with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good computer knowledge and skills.
- Leadership, command and control skills.
- Problem solving and motivational skills.
- Good data interpretation and compilation skills.
- Ability to write specifications and prepare mandated reports.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in safety training with minimum of 3-5 years in Oil & Gas or Petrochemical industry.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.