|Job Ref:||37813||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:06|
The subject JD is for Intern Mechanical, EMCC for Period of 6 months|
• Good Basic knowledge and understanding on Orthographic projections, Isometric views, angle of projections, part drawings,
assembly drawings etc.
• Ability to read engineering drawings- machined boxes, sheet metal boxes, PCBs, Electrical harnesses, fasteners, connectors etc.
• Ability to read, understand and deduce assembly hierarchy of sub-assembly and related parts from assembly drawings and parts
• Good knowledge on Unigraphics NX8.5 solid modeling, assembly and drafting.
• Good ability to create complex 3D models and large 2D assembly drawings using Unigraphics 8.5.
• Awareness on ASME Y14.5 - GDnT standards.
• Enthusiasm to learn new things on the job.
• Good Basic knowledge on limits, fits and tolerances.
• Reasonable understanding of engineering principles with knowledge of machine design, materials and manufacturing.
• Ability to read and understand Standard Work / Work Instructions document and apply the same in day to day work.
• Ability to use MS Office suite with ease (like WORD, XL,PPT etc)
• Ability to status the progress of the work on regular basis.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to stay focused to deliver results and meet the commitments.
• Develop and maintain Good teaming relationship with the people in the team.
• Ability to adapt to the UTAS work environment at the shortest time.
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience in most of the areas mentioned above.