Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Coordinate and inspect, monitor, audit, and report on the adherence to Laws, Conventions, Protocols, Guidelines and Regulations applicable pollution preparedness, response and cooperation.
- Analyse existing and new laws, conventions, protocols, guidelines and regulations, provide information, advice, and develop procedures to ensure compliance and guidance as per the department mandate.
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelors Degree or HND in Business, Risk! Financial or equivalent.
- Approximately 15 years experience in management position and has a good business knowledge within the related Oil and Gas fields.
- Good knowledge of the workings of the International Maritime organization.
- United Nations, ITOPF, IOPC Fund, IPECA all implacable conventions, protocols, regulations and guidelines.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of statistics and the interpretation of data.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.