- Sustainability strategy and planning -- helping clients understand how to identify, prioritize, and manage environmental and social issues
• Carbon, waste, and water footprinting -- including data collection and validation, sustainability software implementation, calculations and analysis, and interpretation of the results.
• Sustainability reporting -- interviewing personnel, drafting case studies, preparing data and charts, developing content, editing final text.
• Research and analysis -- peer benchmarking, trend analysis, case studies, article writing, and best practice identification.
• Project management -- client meetings, coordinating teams, timeline and budget management, template and process development.
• Other tasks -- ability to step in and provide support for other tasks as necessary
- Degree in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering
- Minimum five year working experience in the discipline of sustainability development field
- Fluent in English and Chinese