• To oversee the compliance of projects to local authority requirements in conjunction with undertaking all approval submissions to authorities
• To ensure timely submission and approval of all authorities' submissions, and engage authorities to ensure procedures are correct and relevant
• To liaise with all stakeholders and project team members on the necessary submissions required, and check all submissions
• To track and update regularly submission/approval progress and status to management
• Any other duties deemed necessary
• Good degree in Engineering, Architecture, Building Science or equivalent, with at least 5 years of experience in the construction industry.
• Strong experience in project management and coordination, preferably in large scale civil and infrastructure works.
• Conversant with building plans submission, procedure, government agencies and statutory board requirements.
• Able to understand engineering drawings and specifications, the sequence of works and processes.
• Possess good communication, conflict management and presentation skills