|Job Ref:||27234||Employer:||WSP Group||Country:||Australia||City:||Brisbane||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 05:12|
WSP & Parsons Brinckerhoff have combined and are now one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms, bringing together our 31,500 staff, based in more than 500 offices, across 39 countries to provide engineering and multidisciplinary services in a vast array of industry sectors, with a focus on technical excellence and client service.|
WSP Structures is looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic Structural Design Engineer to work on a range of high rise, commercial and retail projects.
Due to the continuous success of our Asia Pacific operations, we are currently looking for a Structural Engineer to work within our Brisbane office.
The successful candidates we are seeking will ideally possess the following:
- A strong work ethic and ability to relate well to both work colleagues within a team environment and external parties.
- 2 to 5 years of experience on multi-level residential, commercial, retail and institutional projects within an Australian design office.
- Experience in the use of structural design software including RAPT, ETABS and RAM Concept strongly preferred.
- Design experience in both reinforced & post-tensioned concrete and structural steelwork.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering.
You will be rewarded with an opportunity to work for one of the largest engineering consultancies in the world along with a supported career path for a very successful future.
Your application will be treated in strict confidence.
PLEASE NOTE: We will not be accepting any applications through recruitment agencies.