|Job Ref:||27840||Employer:||WSP Group||Country:||Australia||City:||Adelaide||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 05:12|
WSP|Parsons Brinckerhoff have combined and are now one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms, bringing together our 31,500 staff, based in more than 500 offices, across 39 countries to provide engineering and multidisciplinary services in a vast array of industry sectors, with a focus on technical excellence and client service.|
The WSP Structures office in Adelaide is looking for a Structural Engineer to join a specialist group renowned for their innovation in structural engineering along with their expertise in high-rise and complex building projects.
If you're a Structural Engineer wanting to work on interesting projects and an opportunity to work in a creative team with a great culture, it's time to apply!
The successful candidate we are seeking will ideally possess the following:
- A strong work ethic and ability to relate well to both work colleagues within a team environment and external parties.
- An innovative mind with ability to produce clever solutions to our clients
- 3 to 6 years of experience on multi-level residential, commercial, retail and institutional projects within an Australian design office
- Design experience in both reinforced concrete and structural steelwork.
- Post tension design experience is desirable but not essential
- Bachelor Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering.
At WSP and Parsons Brinckerhoff, you'll be part of a supportive organisation that encourages continued development through structured technical/management training, global and local practice networks and wellbeing programs.
Express your interest by clicking on the 'apply now' button. Your application will be treated with strict confidence.
Large Firm of the Year ' at Consult Australia's 2013 and 2014 Awards for Excellence
WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff support a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as equal employment opportunities. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
PLEASE NOTE: We will not be engaging the services of recruitment agencies for this role.