|Job Ref:||29182||Employer:||WSP Group||Country:||United States||City:||Arlington||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 05:12|
WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff, one of the world's leading engineering and professional services consulting firms, provides services designed to transform the built environment and restore the natural one. The firm's expertise ranges from environmental remediation and urban planning, to engineering iconic buildings and designing sustainable transport networks, to developing the energy sources of the future and enabling new ways of extracting essential resources. Approximately 34,000 employees, including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors, program and construction management professionals, as well as various environmental experts, work for this dynamic organization in more than 500 offices across 40 countries worldwide. NA |
About the Job
Our Engineers work on high quality, high-profile, national and international projects. We are currently looking for senior engineers who will be responsible for the project management and HVAC systems design of commercial, institutional, healthcare, and laboratory projects.
You will be expected to lead the HVAC design on a variety of project types, lead teams, and directly interfacing with the client. You will actively participate in the full project cycle, from the design phase through the final construction close-out. In addition, you will assist in the management of the department and the office.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Act as project manager for projects of varying size and complexity
• Lead the HVAC design on a variety of project types
• Directly interfacing with the client
• Organize in-house resources
• Develop project proposals and budgets
• Train and mentor junior staff
• Prepare technical reports/specifications
• Lead construction administration efforts
• Contribute to the overall business development of the company