|Job Ref:||27292||Employer:||WSP Group||Country:||Australia||City:||Cairns||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 05:11|
WSP and Parsons Brinckerhoff have combined and are now one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms, bringing together our 31,500 staff, based in more than 500 offices, across 39 countries to provide engineering and multidisciplinary services in a vast array of industry sectors, with a focus on technical excellence and client service.|
Our goal is to be outstanding and we are passionate about remaining at the forefront of technical innovation. That means having the best people, projects and clients, and providing the best service, solutions and advice.
Due to the continuous success of our Asia Pacific operations, we currently have an exciting an opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer to work within our Cairns office.
- Consult with our clients on matters relating to engineering services
- Undertake Mechanical engineering design and documentation for our current projects
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders, team members and peers
To be successful in the role you will have:
- At least 2-5 years experience working within an engineering consultancy
- A proven track record with working on building services projects (essential)
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or a degree in Mechanical Engineering
You will be rewarded with an opportunity to work for one of the largest engineering consultancies in the world along with a supported career path for a very successful future.
Your application will be treated in strict confidence.
PLEASE NOTE: We will not be accepting any applications through recruitment agencies.