• Provide lighting design and project management from Concept Design to Testing & Commissioning and final handover.
• Liaise closely and exercise full co-operation with fellow Senior Designers.
• Attend project meetings, and co-ordinate with Clients, Consultants, Contractors.
• Provide project technical support on site and site inspections as required.
• Prepare lighting design concept presentation and make presentation to the Owner and Consultants.
• Prepare and review design, design process & documentation, tender documentation and other related administrative documentation.
• Assisting Lead Design Consultant in URA and BCA Green Mark Lighting Submission.
• Manage defect liabilities and assist in client support.
• Promote esprit de corps amongst colleagues.
• Responsible to participate and support the Company's SHEQ within their scope of duties
• Degree / Diploma in Electrical / Architecture / Product Design / Interior Design
• 1 to 2 years related experience
• Proficient in common design analysis software like Photoshop, Dialux etc
• Possess strong design flair
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Applicants without experience are also welcome