|Job Ref:||27078||Employer:||WSP Group||Country:||Australia||City:||Adelaide||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 05:10|
WSP and Parsons Brinckerhoff have combined and are now one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms, bringing together our 31,500 staff, based in more than 500 offices, across 39 countries to provide engineering and multidisciplinary services in a vast array of industry sectors, with a focus on technical excellence and client service.|
Our goal is to be outstanding and we are passionate about remaining at the forefront of technical innovation. That means having the best people, projects and clients, and providing the best service, solutions and advice.
Due to the continuous success of our Asia Pacific operations, we currently have a rare opportunity for a Fire Protection Engineer/Designer to work based within our Adelaide office.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Great communication skills
- Experience in Fire Protection services design or drafting
- A thorough knowledge of Australian building codes and standards
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit (preferable)
- An interest in continuing/pursuing a career within the building services sector
- An ability to work to multiple deadlines
Rewards and benefits:
- The starting salary will be commensurate with the level of experience. Non salary benefits include the ability to work on landmark projects. We offer a dynamic environment with the ability to personally and professionally grow in areas that are of personal interest.
Apply now! Your application will be treated in strict confidence.
PLEASE NOTE: We will not be accepting any applications through recruitment agencies.