• To handle incoming and outgoing documents and drawings and ensure proper tracking, duplication and distribution to appropriate parties in accordance with established procedures
• To assist on document processing and correspondence management
• Prior experience with cloud platform (such as ACONEX, COJECT etc) for managing information and processes for construction and engineering project will be an advantage
• Applicant with experience in leading and supervising the Document Controllers and processes, in ensuring the responsibilities and duties of the Document Control unit are efficiently and comprehensively carried out will be considered for Senior Position
• Minimum "O" levels with at least 2 years of relevant working experience in document management. Recognised Diploma or equivalent with at least 5 years of relevant working experience in registry is needed for the Senior position.
• Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
• Has good document control & administrative skills.
• Good working knowledge of MS Office, and adept at spreadsheets and file management systems.
• Knowledge on ISO 9001 standards and experience with Project Information Management System will be an added advantage.