|Job Ref:||29179||Employer:||WSP Group||Country:||United States||City:||Arlington||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 05:11|
WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff, one of the world's leading engineering and professional services consulting firms, provides services designed to transform the built environment and restore the natural one. The firm's expertise ranges from environmental remediation and urban planning, to engineering iconic buildings and designing sustainable transport networks, to developing the energy sources of the future and enabling new ways of extracting essential resources. Approximately 34,000 employees, including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors, program and construction management professionals, as well as various environmental experts, work for this dynamic organization in more than 500 offices across 40 countries worldwide. NA |
About the Job
We have an opening for an Plumbing and Fire Prtoection Engineer for our Arlington, VA office. Our Engineers work on high quality, high-profile, national and international projects. You will actively participate in the full project cycle, from the design phase through the final construction close-out. WSP|PB offers excellent growth opportunities: Many of our senior leaders started out as young engineers in our firm.
• Work within multi-discipline project teams to develop drawing and specification documents for issuance to architects, contractors and building owners.
• Design of plumbing and fire protection systems, including sustainable systems
• Calculation of preliminary water, gas, sanitary/sewer and storm loads for utility coordination
• Develop project specifications
• Survey and evaluation of existing conditions
• Construction administration