|Job Ref:||25097||Employer:||WSP Group||Country:||Hong Kong||City:||Hong Kong||Address:||Post Date:||08/10/2016 05:11|
Operations and Maintenance Consultant (Railways) Job ID# 25097|
We are looking for young and energetic engineers who are interested in the railway and transportation engineering and providing consultancy services. The applicant will be working in the railway team with a wide exposure to various rail and transportation projects within Asia. We offer attractive salary, fringe benefits and long term prospect to the right candidate.
Successful applicants will be given ample job exposure and opportunities in the following sample aspects:
1) Providing Design Input for Railway Systems and carried out essential simulations and/or drafting engineering drawings
2) Strategic review of on latest railway technologies and policies and conducting feasibility study
3) Topical Technical Studies (e.g. Operation, Maintenance, Asset Renewal Strategy, and EMC and asset renewal strategy) Railways
4) Drafting Engineering and Providing technical support and consultation on Engineering Projects and/or Engineering tender documents for clients
5) System Assurance and Risk Management
6) On-site Due Diligence service on Railway Systems
7) Project Engineering Management
1) Applicants with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience is preferable. However, the applicant with less experience or recent graduates will also be considered.
2) People with mechanical, electronic, electrical or project engineering management or industrial engineering degree are welcome to apply.
3) These degrees have to be recognized by engineering institutions and can lead to IET Chartered Engineer qualification or equivalent.
4) Good Spoken and written English & Chinese
5) Excellent command of written English is a key success factor to this position