• To oversee the execution of security measures, ensure compliance with security and manage security-related issues across all areas of the project.
• To develop and operationalise security plans, prepare threat analysis and to oversee the review, development and implementation of security audits and risk assessments
• Degree or diploma in any discipline is preferred, with at least 8 years of relevant working experience
• Possess a WSQ Diploma in Security Management or equivalent, or has practical experience working as security operations managers, auxiliary police officers, ex-police officers for at least three (3) years
• Excellent knowledge of security principles and best practices with application in an operational environment
• Familiarity with airport operations is an advantage and is preferred
• Must be willing to do shift work