• Assist the Superintending Officer/Qualified Person in carrying out supervision for architectural and its related works including any off-site manufacturing
• Assist the Superintending Officer/Qualified Person to manage the works including progress control, quality control, variation/cost control, WSH, environmental control etc
• Assist the Superintending Officer/Qualified Person in monitoring and coordination of architectural and its related works
• Liaise and coordinate with Superintending Officer/Qualified Person to resolve technical and/or interfacing issues with other consultants and contractors
• Responsible for leading and managing the Resident Technical Officers in performing their duties including overtime work management
• Monitor contractors' proper keeping of site and test records
• Report on the contractors' progress and performance and maintain site records of the works which should include any delay or potential delay
• Provide standing supervision as and when required and/or directed by the Superintending Officer and consultants, and in compliance with the relevant Building Control Regulations and in-house regulations
• Assist the Superintending Officer and consultants to verify the site records, reports and information prepared and submitted by contractors
• Attend site, technical and coordination meetings, and provide notes of discussions in a timely manner
• Monitor and report to the Superintending Officer and consultants on quality, workmanship, WSH and other safety, security, housekeeping and public relationship issues of main contractors, sub-contractors and direct contractors/suppliers at site
• Carry out inspections and assist in taking over of completed works
• Carry out any other duties related to the project, including administrative tasks as directed
• Experience in supervision of building construction, architectural and fitting out works.
• The candidate shall possess a relevant degree recognized by the Board of Architects.
• Candidate shall have minimum eight (8) years of relevant experience as an architect professional, of which at least four (4) years shall be in supervision of works similar in nature as outlined above.
• A team player, with strong communication, leadership and supervision skills.
• Willing to work on shifts.