• To ensure workers' dormitories managed by the Operator are run professionally and in compliance with authorities' regulations, including security matters and workers' social and welfare programmes.
• Reports to the Estate/Facility Manager and work closely with Environmental Control Officer to ensure that health and safety measures are implemented accordingly
• To assess the performance of the dormitories operators, to implement and monitor any corrective measures and improvement programs
• Degree in any discipline with at least 8 years of relevant working experience, diploma or equivalent can be considered
• Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in workers' dormitory management
• Required to be on standby for emergency issues
• Ability to communicate with authorities, contractors, workers and other stakeholders on matters relating to workers' dormitory
• Conversant with authorities requirements for workers' dormitory