IT Support Engineer |
• Provide first level phone and face-to-face support and service provisioning to end users on all IT Services and Technologies deployed.
• IT Services and Technologies includes, but not limited to, PCs (Desktops/Laptops), PC peripherals, PC software, Email, Instant Messaging, Web/Applications access, LAN, wireless network, IP Phones, Video conferencing, printing, etc.
• Achieve KPIs as assigned, including, but not limited to, End user satisfaction, Response time, Resolution time, FCR, ticket Closure Rate, etc.
• Provide IT training to end users, create training materials.
• Perform any IT Services and IT support related duties as assigned.
• Assist in IT project execution as assigned.
• Assist in creating and refining IT processes/procedures, and knowledge documents.
• Assist in IT Infrastructure and Application support and services.
• Higher Diploma or above in an IT related discipline.
• At least 4 years of relevant experience in IT support in an MNC.
• Strong service oriented mindset and communication skills.
• Strong troubleshooting skills.
• Strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
• Experience in working with regional L2/L3 support teams.
• Willing to work during non-office hours.
• Fluent in Cantonese and English.
• ITIL Certification a definite advantage.