• To provide excellent end user support service for IT network/infrastructure/software in a project site office
• To attend and resolve end user computing incidents including desktops/laptops, printing, wireless services, and software support (email, Microsoft Office, etc.)
• To manage and complete standard change requests' including PC/Laptop builds, new user configuration, and software installations
• Liaise and work closely with vendors on hardware and software problems.
• Participate in the root-cause analysis and statistical reporting on recurring incidents, as required.
• Any other duties deemed necessary
• Professional Certificate / NiTEC, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent
• At least two (2) years of working experience with PC and Networking
• Conversant with IT trouble shooting, end user support and upgrading of infrastructure
• Experience in setting up and running help desk service