|Job Ref:||28715||Employer:||WSP Group||Country:||Australia||City:||North Sydney||Address:||Post Date:||03/10/2016 05:14|
WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff have combined and are now one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms, bringing together our 31,500 staff, based in more than 500 offices, across 39 countries to provide engineering and multidisciplinary services in a vast array of industry sectors, with a focus on technical excellence and client service.|
Due to the continuous success of our Asia Pacific operations, we're currently looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join our office based in North Sydney.
- Consult with our clients on matters relating to engineering services
- Undertake Electrical engineering design and documentation for our current projects
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders, team members and peers
- Supervise the work of assigned graduates and engineers and contribute to their training and development.
- Project leadership and project delivery
To be successful in the role you will have:
- At least 7-10 years experience working within an engineering consultancy
- A proven track record with working on building services projects (essential)
- The ability to act as Project Lead on various projects
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or a degree in Electrical Engineering
At WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff, you'll be part of a supportive organisation that encourages continued development through structured technical/management training, global and local practice networks and wellbeing programs.
To apply for this position, please send an updated version of your CV to Daniel Yip at NA Your application will be treated in strict confidence.
Large Firm of the Year ' at Consult Australia's 2013 and 2014 Awards for Excellence
WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff support a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as equal employment opportunities. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
PLEASE NOTE: We will not be engaging the services of recruitment agencies for this role.