|Job Ref:||29981||Employer:||WSP Group||Country:||New Zealand||City:||Auckland||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 05:10|
WSP|Parsons Brinckerhoff have combined and are now one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms, bringing together our 31,500 staff, based in more than 500 offices, across 39 countries to provide engineering and multidisciplinary services in a vast array of industry sectors, with a focus on technical excellence and client service.|
Our goal is to be outstanding and we are passionate about remaining at the forefront of technical innovation. That means having the best people, projects and clients, and providing the best service, solutions and advice.
Due to the continuous success of our Asia Pacific operations, we currently have an exciting an opportunity for experienced Electrical Engineers to work within our Auckland office on some amazing projects.
- Consult with our clients on matters relating to engineering services
- Undertake Electrical engineering design and documentation for our current projects
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders, team members and peers
To be successful in the role you will have:
- At least 3-10 years experience working within an engineering consultancy
- A proven track record with working on building services projects (essential)
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or a degree in Electrical Engineering
At WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff, you'll be part of a supportive organisation that encourages continued development through structured technical/management training, global and local practice networks and wellbeing programs.
If you're ready to join a leader in the engineering consulting world, then it's time to apply. Express your interest by clicking on the 'apply now' button. Your application will be treated in strict confidence.
WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff support a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as equal employment opportunities.
Please note we will not be engaging the services of recruitment agencies for this role.