Tyco Integrated Fire and Security is a recognized leader in the manufacture, sales, and service of state-of-the-art monitor and control systems for fire alarm, security, sound, nurse call, integrated systems, portable extinguishers, and sprinklers systems. Tyco Integrated Fire and Security creates innovative, high quality solutions that meet customer needs into the future. |
We are currently looking for an Integrated Systems Sales Executive to join the Calgary office.
- Identifying, promoting and selling Electronic Security Systems in Health Care, Commercial, Educational, Government, and Industrial facilities.
- Ability to identify and qualify customer needs, develop sales strategies and negotiate and close profitable projects with end users and in the commercial construction community.
- Close sufficient sales to meet or exceed sales plan objectives.
- Develop and maintain an active proposal backlog that will support achieving the designated sales plan.
- Develop a sales plan for assigned territory to include segmenting territory based on customer type, qualify and prioritize opportunities, and maintain appropriate territory records.
- Allocate time effectively with the goal of meeting or exceeding quota requirements.
- Assume account management responsibility including the provision and/or coordination of services (installation, customer training, etc.) to assure complete customer satisfaction.
- Conduct seminars and demonstrations in order to generate, develop and qualify leads for prospective customers.
- Customer satisfaction through system design, coordination and communication.
- Account management of new and existing customers.
- Relationship selling.
- The ability to deal with customers at all levels within a facility or organization.
- Developing a personal business plan to meet sales objectives and goals in assigned territory.
- Develop personal tools to track and monitor sales opportunities.
- Develop financial justifications, prepare proposals, make presentations, and perform necessary follow-up for successful closing of the sale.
- BSEE or related degree in electronics or business.
- 3-5 years end user sales experience in the commercial security.
- Proven sales volume track record.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to read and understand building architectural, mechanical and electrical documents.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and self motivating.
- Ability to work alone to solve problems and be a self starter.
- Experienced with PC’s and Microsoft’s suite of Office software including word processing, spreadsheets, presentation software and databases.
- CPP or PSP certification desired, but not required.
- A valid driver’s license with a good driving record is required.
- Security & Background check is required.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please visit our website NA and apply to position 1614159.
Tyco Integrated Fire & Security offers an excellent compensation and benefits program. Remuneration includes Medical and Dental coverage, RRSP with company match, Tuition Reimbursement and more. For more information regarding our company please visit our website: NA .
We welcome diversity in our workplace and encourage applications from all qualified women and men, including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities and Aboriginal Canadians.
Tyco Integrated Fire and Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer.