|Job Ref:||133033BR||Employer:||AECOM||Country:||Kuwait||City:||Camp Arifjan||Address:||Post Date:||30/09/2016 11:57|
Why Choose AECOM?
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees - including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals - serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine's annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World's Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients' projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at NA.
About the Business Line
AECOM's Global Support Services (GSS) organization resides within AECOM's Government business line and is comprised of three divisions - International Development, Operations and Mission Support, and Global Programs. GSS has the international presence, personnel networks and procurement infrastructure to deliver support for any mission, anywhere. We optimize the reliability, availability and sustainability of equipment, logistics systems and facilities for clients around the world. GSS supports the U.S. Government, non-U.S. Governments and industry clients with worldwide program management, planning, design, operations and maintenance, logistics, aviation services, security, international development, environmental and civil engineering and mission and intelligence support.
URS/AECOM has an opening for a Security Manager in Kuwait.
The Security Manager is responsible for all APS-5 security operations.
1) Develop and administer the Company's industrial security programs and coordinate compliance with customer requirements.
2) Oversee both facility and personnel security including the maintaining and management of cleared facilities and cleared personnel for the Company.
3) Control and oversight of all security measures taken by security staff.
4) Establish work schedules and is in charge of procurements for security staff.
5) Investigates security incidents and recommends improvements.
6) Advise senior management and security personnel on the impact of applicable laws and regulations on the Company's operations.
7) Coordinate government interactions and compliance activities within the organization during and after audits initiated by government agencies. Conduct internal audits of security, at all facilities as appropriate.
8) Develop and coordinate training programs in security education as required.
9) Recommend and procure training materials and monitor the effectiveness of related training programs
9) Provides input for various company planning processes and may prepare budgets.
10) May be required to function as a security guard if needed.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.