|Job Ref:||CA_36774||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Thamesmead||Address:||Post Date:||12/10/2016 01:03|
Purpose of Role
To assist the Estates Management Team in delivering a customer focussed cost effective and efficient Estates Service. This includes Planned Maintenance, Reactive Maintenance and other Estates Services as required in order to meet its contractual and legal obligations.
• Previous experience working in a high security environment is highly desirable
• A minimum of enhanced level security clearance is required. If you do not already have the required security clearance, then applicants must be willing to undertake this.
• Previous demonstrable experience of managing FM Service Delivery on a Hard and/or Soft Services contract, although Hard FM delivery accompanied by supervisory experience preferred.
• Organise and Manage directly employed staff and specialist subcontractors, to ensure efficient and effective execution of planned and reactive maintenance.
• Assist in the recruitment, selection and ongoing development of personnel, ensuring induction and appropriate training is delivered.
• Take an active role in communications, undertaking job chats, team talks etc.
• Ensure all staff work in accordance with Work Instructions, Safe Working Practices and Method Statements ensuring relevant paperwork is completed in an accurate timely manner.
• Ensure reactive tasks are responded to within the requirement of the service level specification.
• Ensure planned tasks are undertaken in accordance with the maintenance plan.
• Manage minor improvement works.
• Maintain stock control systems.
• Maintain the cleanliness of plant rooms, workshops and storage areas.
• Work safely, ensuring the safety and well being of yourself, colleagues, customers and visitors.
Additional Role Information
• 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays with the opportunity to buy more holidays once you have been with us for a short while
• BUPA Healthcare Insurance (single cover with option to 'trade up' to cover your family
• Pension Plan
• Carillion 'Thank You' Scheme, which offers flexible, tax efficient benefits such as child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme & discounts on high street brands