|Job Ref:||DMMCLON||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City Of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 70,000 per year, Benefits (See below)||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:29|
Are you currently a Design Manager? Are you looking for the chance to be involved in a £80m project in Central London as the number 1 Design Manager? If so this is the perfect opportunity!|
My client is an exciting, young company that has a turnover approaching £500m. They are seeking candidates who show ambition and carry a strong work ethic for a number 1 Design Manager on an £80m project, based in Central London. On this project, there will be another design manager reporting to the number 1. This is an excellent project to work on and will include a Cat A and Cat B fit-out, a retained facade and refurbishment into new offices and residential apartments. For the right candidate, we can pay £70,000 + package.
* Competitive basic salary
* Private family health care cover
* £5,500 car allowance in addition to package
* Discretionary bonus
* Excellent location
* Travel expenses paid
* Pension scheme and 3% contribution
* Responsible for the package design and managing the packages.
* Deal with building control, planning, submissions and seeing the entire process through.
* Appointing consultants, defining the scope and responsibilities of all parties involved in the design process.
* Reviewing the design output and verifying compliance with the client's requirements.
* Managing the flow of design information and the document control
* Preparing the design programme in line with procurement strategies.
* 5 years minimum of managerial or technical experience.
* Show excellent communication skills and able to communicate appropriately with all levels of personnel.
* Obtained an industry relevant degree or a background in the relevant sector.
* Able to work in Central London.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Design Manager to work for an exciting young company. If you are interested or know someone who would be, then please do contact Yasin in the London office or apply within.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Design Manager for £80m Construction Project in Central London