|Job Ref:||EMEA VAl1||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City Of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||10/10/2016 00:27|
Are you a chartered surveyor in valuations? Looking for a bit of a different role compared to the usual? Interested in travelling within the EMEA region? Then this is a fantastic opportunity for you.|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and experienced Valuations Surveyor, for one of the world's most prestigious International Real Estate services companies located in their City of London office but with international travel opportunities. You will be delivering professional services whilst developing strong relationships with a plethora of interesting clients across the EMEA region.
* Conducting professional work on behalf of clients,
* Ensuring all relevant reporting requirements are met to agreed deadlines,
* Keeping with RICS regulatory compliance standards
* Maintaining contact with both clients and client co-ordinators
* Ensuring the client relationship is managed effectively and efficiently
* Generating fee income to contribute to team and group targets
* Providing new and pioneering ideas for generating fee income
* Sensing new and unique opportunities for business development
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbally
* Efficient organisation and time management
* Proficient in IT, in particular MS office
* Effective and proven team working ability
* MRICS qualified and valuation experience is essential
* Proven knowledge of the marketplace
* Must be willing to travel abroad
* International work experience and fluency in a European language would be desirable but not essential
If you are an international minded individual looking to further their career in consultancy, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me (Seb) on NA and I look forward to having a fruitful conversation.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.