|Job Ref:||BBBH140634||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£ 30,000 - £ 36,000 per year||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:20|
Senior .NET Developer|
Are you looking to join a successful business as they plan to rewrite every application from the ground up by creating brand new coding from legacy systems to enterprise running applications? If so then this is a great opportunity for two Senior Developers to make it there own working alongside the close knit community in a number of agile scrum teams.
* To develop brand new systems that help business users and external stake holders.
* You will create new data and process modeling using agile methodologies.
* Get stuck in first hand by leading systems development projects.
* Work with the team to plan to Architecture for both the client server and web application.
* You will mentor Junior members of staff on coding standards and new techniques.
* Visual Basic .NET
* Visual C#
The Benefits package
* Up to £37,000 base salary.
* Free Parking
* Generous pension scheme 8%.
* Excellent development opportunities - the last senior has just been promoted to Principle.
* Life insurance.
* Flexible working hours.
If you would like to be part of this exciting new projects and your skills look well aligned to the specification then please get in touch and I will happily provide more information email me on NA or call NA.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.