Experience & Skills:
- Degree in Engineering / Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Approximate 10 Years minimum in Oil / Gas / Petrochem operations or similar materials environment.
- Minimum of 12 years experience in Materials Inventory Planning and Supply Chain Management in Oil/Gas/Petrochem industry.
- Excellent level of verbal and written English for reporting purposes.
- Well versed with ERP and MRP process in Materials Inventory, Procurement and Maintenance (Work order) System, preferably on SAP.
- Computer literate, with extensive knowledge in electronically managing Maintenance and Engineering spare parts Inventory through SAP.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel.