Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Responsible for leading, evaluating, recommending, and implementing cost effective optimisation improvement initiatives and integrated cross-functional supply chain strategies. Utilizes analytical methods to understand, predict, and enhance supply chain processes.
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to guide, provide expertise, and recommend solutions that highlight performance cost and other impacts to the Supply Chain.
- Provides analytical subject matter expertise and guidance for enhanced and new business opportunities and proposals.
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Minimum 5 years in supply chain optimization or lean six-sigma implementation in manufacturing related industry.
- Lean Six-Sigma black belt or master black belt certification from accredited institutions.
- Strong knowledge in Supply Chain Management principles, standards and processes.
- Strong background and expertise in Lean Supply Chain Management and Six-Sigma Tools.
- Strong background in performing data analytics and usage of data analytical tools.
- Experience of senior Lean.
- Excellent English language oral or written communication skills.
- Arabic langue oral or written communication skills advantageous.