|Job Ref:||133953BR||Employer:||AECOM||Country:||United States||County/State:||New York||City:||New York City||Address:|| |
New York, NY, USA (Show on map)
|Post Date:||30/09/2016 11:58|
Why Choose AECOM?
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees - including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals - serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine's annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World's Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients' projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at NA.
About the Business Line
Our talented experts are dedicated to managing the complexity inherent in construction projects, catering to each client's unique needs. We provide services such as program management, construction management and owner's representation to our clients around the globe.
Leeding Builders Group, LLC (LBG), a Construction Services firm specializing in Residential and Hospitality construction has joined together with AECOM, the #1 ranked Engineering Design firm and #7 Contractor by revenue according to Engineering News-Record magazine's annual industry rankings. The scale and financial strength of AECOM make LBG part of a powerful, global company with a proven track record poised for unprecedented growth.
At LBG, we invite you to share our vision and join our team of talented professionals who are passionate about making an impact and delivering customized, creative solutions that meet the needs of our clients.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for administering the project from the pre-construction budgeting/ schedule stage through procurement, shop drawing/coordination development, construction, space turnover and contract closeout.
1. Lead the project team and ensure project completion within budget, schedule and conformance with design documents.
2. Assist the project executive in working with all departments including estimating scheduling, procurement, labor relations, finance, accounting and other services required.
3. Participate in developing project bidding strategy with the project team and purchasing department. Prepare scopes of work for each trade, in construction with purchasing.
4. Review and provide schedule information for bid documents. May participate in contract negotiations.
5. Develop with the project superintendent, a logistics plan that allows the contractors to complete their work in a coordinated, efficient manner.
6. Coordinate and integrate the activities of all of the assistant project managers, project engineers and other support staff on the project. Establish priorities for the project staff based on owner and project requirements.
7. Review and approve all major purchase orders, change orders and contractor/vendor requisitions as prepared by the project staff.
8. Establish regularly scheduled meetings with the Owner, contractors and design team to review the following: shop drawing preparation / approval, equipment/material lead times and required on-site dates, manpower projections vis-a-vis the project schedule, quality/performance issues on and off site.
9. Identify any factory visits that may be required and schedule accordingly.
10. Monitor contractor/vendor pending costs as reported by TCC and the appropriate contractor/vendor. Ensure that the cost report is updated on a monthly basis.
11. Review and approve all project forecasts, schedules, cost estimates, financial reports. Ensure that the owner is apprised of all deviations from the project baseline data (i.e., original schedule, budget, etc.).
12. Coordinate with the project executive all client "business" related contact/correspondence to ensure consistency of TCC reporting throughout the organization.
13. Conduct regular project/client meetings to review project progress and the following issues: Current cost projections/change orders issued to date, anticipated "pending" costs, schedule update, requisition review, highlight near term major activities, A/B interface issues (equipment/shop drawing review, RH's, etc.), changes to the project, any other issues deemed appropriate.
14. Obtain approvals for changes to the project that have been generated by the project team.
15. Obtain client's acceptance of the work, and sign-off for the completed project. Responsible for the preparation and submission of the final project report, and prompt closeout of the subcontracts.
• Knowledge of construction, engineering, procurement, industry standards and other project-related activities, their interfaces and interdependencies.
• Prove ability to manage and lead a team to build collaboration and efficiency
• Clear and concise written and oral communication skills.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here to view the EEO Is The Law poster.