|Job Ref:||SMC||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leeds||Address:||Salary:||£ 35,000 - £ 42,000 per year||Post Date:||24/10/2016 16:08|
Are you an existing Site Manager looking to elevate & progress you career? You are in luck, we are currently working with a well established civils and construction based in Yorkshire. |
My Client, a nationwide building, civil engineering, mechanical and electrical contractor with fantastic history and reputation in the construction industry are looking for an experienced Site Manager to join a forward thinking team based in Leeds.
Reporting to the Delivery Manager, supporting the Project Delivery Team, you will be involved in the site management of Mechanical / Electrical / Civil and combined schemes, predominately in the water industry.
* Company Car /Car Allowance
* Pension Scheme
* fantastic Career progression
* 25 days annual leave
The current team is made up of a diverse range of highly skilled and motivated individuals. If you would like to join and contribute to a hardworking team you must have and be able to demonstrate:
* An industry applicable ONC or City & Guilds / NVQ equivalent
* Demonstrable experience of working within the water and / or sewage industries
* Relevant H&S qualifications (IOSH or CITB 5 Day Site Safety Management, A relevant CSCS card and First Aid training)
* A commercial and contractual awareness balanced by excellent man management skills
* Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
* Preparation of all relevant documentation prior to the commencement of the installation phase of contracts, including but not limited to: site management plans, risk assessments and method statements for activities being undertaken by directly employed resources.
* Reviewing and approval of subcontractors site documentation including but not limited to: risk assessments and method statements, installation programmes and test inspection documentation.
* Management and control of all site activities ensuring that all work is undertaken in a safe and timely manner in accordance with all Safety, Health and Environmental legislation, all relevant contractual timescales and all relevant contract specifications.
* Liaison with the client's engineering and operational staff to ensure all KPI's are met or exceeded.
* To work alongside the Contract Engineer and Planner to regularly review the progress of the works ensuring that adherence to the contract programme dates are maintained. This will include the preparation and maintenance of fortnightly look ahead programmes.
* To ensure all required site documentation is completed including, diary sheets, daily allocation sheets, records of delays and changes, financial implications, Health Safety and Envoironmental documentation
* To undertake Site Inductions and regular Tool Box Talks for all resources visiting and working on the site.
* Ensure that site costs are monitored and controlled.
* Preparation of progress reports as required.
* Attendance at site visits / meetings.
* Coordination and liaison with suppliers, specialist sub-contractors, in-house functions, site installation and construction teams.
* Preparation of material & plant requisitions.
If you're looking to take the next-step in your career by joining an established organisation with a strong commitment to its employees then this is for you, don't hesitate, apply today.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.