|Job Ref:||37882||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:06|
This position is for the Engine & Environment Control Systems group at Global Engineering Center - India, Bangalore.
The successful candidate will provide technical expertise in the area of software application development and software architecture design. The candidate shall be part of a team that handles the end-to-end application lifecycle; from requirements elicitation, down to the testing and application release.• Analyses Software requirements, proposes design alternatives, integrates various software components, and completes confidence testing or Software integration.
• Implement reusable software modules/components/functions.
• Conducts Unit level testing for all the modules/components/functions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
The candidate must be able to contribute throughout the application lifecycle, from the requirements capturing (strong skills of formalization and architecture definition), to the development (strong programming skills) to the final delivering (strong skills on continuous integration).
Candidate should have experience with the basic principles of the Model Driven Architecture (MDA) paradigm for the design and implementation of SW solutions. In particular the candidate shall be familiar with UML (class diagram, component diagram, activity diagram and sequence diagram). Moreover, experience with Eclipse both as a user and as a plugin developer is important. EMF being a cornerstone on the latest versions of eclipse and a major implementation of MDA is an important asset. Finally on the programming side, the candidate must be expert in Matlab/Simulink language and to have basic skills with the Java programming language.
* Candidate should have development experience, of simulation frameworks, particularly based on the Discrete Event (DE) model of computation and approaches to simulation tool/model integration.
Summary of skills:
• Mandatory: UML, experience Java, expertise with Matlab, Eclipse, Git, SVN,
• Desired: DE simulation, SIL, integration of simulation tools, FMI
The candidate must have a high degree of autonomy and shall be able to integrate in a distributed and international team of developers;
BE/ME in computer science or information technologies with minimum 6 years experience
• Experience with tools development for Avionics System
BE/ME in computer science or information technologies with 6 years experience