the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Be responsible for overall Outstanding Work (OSW) activities for suppliers;
- Ensure overall OSW planning and coordination with Logistics, Quality, Methods and Supplier Work Party for OSW completion as per plan;
- Ensure overall OSW performance and on time completion;
- Chair daily OSW governance meetings with OSW Suppliers;
- Provide overall visibility on OSW including but not limited to shortages, RNCs, hours of remaining work per supplier to Final Assembly Line (FAL) management team;
- Attend as required FAL Operations management team DMM to report/escalate OSW status.
- Deploy and maintain OSW KPIs, Visual Board and governance presentations
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
- You possess a college and / or technical degree in Operations Management and/or a bachelor's degree in operations Management or Industrial Engineering with experience in New Program development;
- You possess excellent project management skills;
- You have two (2) to ten (10) years of relevant professional experience, preferably in the aerospace industry;
- You have knowledge of the fabrication and assembly of aircraft parts;
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint);
- You have strong negotiation skills and problem solving abilities;
- You have developed strong decision-making abilities with an analytical & customer-oriented focus.
- You observe deadlines and you are not reluctant to take the lead.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at NA
Your ideas move people.