|Job Ref:||SEET||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 20,000 - £ 30,000 per year, 25% of base salary plus other perks||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:19|
Job title: Senior Sales Support Executive|
Salary: £20,000 to £30,000 plus 25% of base salary in bonuses and benefits
Are you a people person?Are you career driven? Do you feel comfortable dealing with business professionals at all levels? Do you like to work in a busy and fast paced environment?
We have an exciting opportunity to join a highly reputable and leading provider of Technology solutions and service in London. If you are keen to join an expanding, successful, friendly and proactive environment, you'll be right at home in this dedicated and competitive team.
* Conveniently located within five minutes walking distance of public transport links
* State of the art facilities
* Excellent bonus schemes and in-house incentives
* Professional development, active promotion and development structure
* In-house training scheme
* Weekly social & team building events
* Child care vouchers, discounted gym memberships and lots more.
To deliver that you must be able to demonstrate:
* Strong client focus
* Excellent communication - both written and verbal.
* Team work
* Experienced in sales support function or come from a similar key account coordinator, or service delivery position within IT.
* Problem solving skills
* Ability to plan & organise
* IT Literacy
* Proven ability to work under pressure
* Assist account management team identify business opportunities
* Handle all enquiries to completion
* Provide support duties to corporate account management team and management as required
* Provide clear and transparent updates to customers
* Maintain excellent process and product knowledge
* Build rapport and trust with customer by executing excellent service at all times
* Liaise with key vendors and partners as required to develop new and existing opportunities
* Liaise with business managers to provide reports
* Liaise with internal function to ensure excellent service to clients.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit NA to find out what you could become.
skills IT Sales Support Executive, Sales Support Executive,