Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Supervise Budget Control section providing budget control services including but not limited to CAPEX/OPEX Budgets & AFEs, Invoice Processing and Asset Capitalization.
Experience & Skills:
- A university or college degree in financial accounting and/or CPA,CMA,ACCA.
- At least 12 years relevant experience in project cost budget control.
- Experience in Oil & Gas industry is preferable.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and manages multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Performs routine duties independently and refers to Line Supervisors on non-routine work.
- Substantial working knowledge in SAP essential.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.