|Job Ref:||133995BR||Employer:||AECOM||Country:||United States||County/State:||Nebraska||City:||Omaha||Address:|| |
Omaha, NE, USA (Show on map)
|Post Date:||30/09/2016 11:58|
Why Choose AECOM?
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees - including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals - serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine's annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World's Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients' projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at NA.
About the Business Line
AECOM's Global Support Services (GSS) organization resides within AECOM's Government business line and is comprised of three divisions - International Development, Operations and Mission Support, and Global Programs. GSS has the international presence, personnel networks and procurement infrastructure to deliver support for any mission, anywhere. We optimize the reliability, availability and sustainability of equipment, logistics systems and facilities for clients around the world. GSS supports the U.S. Government, non-U.S. Governments and industry clients with worldwide program management, planning, design, operations and maintenance, logistics, aviation services, security, international development, environmental and civil engineering and mission and intelligence support.
AECOM is searching for an Enterprise End User Client (EUC) Analyst/Engineer to support STRATCOM at Offutt AFB, NE. The successful candidate shall provide end user computing installation support focusing on design, specification, integration and implementation of enterprise-wide, large-scale end user computing architecture including extensive utilization of Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) operating on complex distributed networks with multiple classification enclaves and integrated with DoD C2 systems utilizing associated information assurance processes/procedures
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/Computer Science or other relevant technical discipline and 6-8 years of experience in Systems Engineering/software development
VCP5-DCV Certification Minimum; VCP-6DCV preferred
CompTIA Security (Meet DOD IAT Level II certifications)
Current TS/SCI, or a Top Secret clearance with a current SSBI, and be eligible to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
The Enterprise EUC Analsyt/Engineer shall support the following policies and technologies:
• VMware ESXi 5.x/6, vCenter, vCloud, Horizon View, App Volumes, and ThinApps.
• Desktop (client) hardware including VMs, thin clients, Teradici based zero clients, small form factor PCs and blade workstations
• Windows OS for Desktop Enterprise Versions
• Virtual desktops, storage environments and remote desktop solutions
• Dell 12th and 13th Generation server series installation, GPU integration, advanced disk subsystem and networking configuration
• Server disaster recovery
• Enterprise application thin-app packaging processes, distribution of thin-apps and associated best practices
• Desktop pools, Personal Computer over Internet Protocol (PCoIP) technologies, thin-printing, linked and full clone implementations
• VMware View architecture components (connection server, agent, client, and composer)
• Virtual Storage Area Networking (VSAN) and flash memory based network storage appliances
• Securing virtual machines and disaster recovery planning
• Persona management
• Applying Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here to view the EEO Is The Law poster.