|Job Ref:||1919507||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 55,000 per year, Car, Pension, further benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:18|
Are you a Quantity Surveying biased Associate looking for a great progression opportunity with a well known multidisciplinary consultancy? |
I am working on behalf of a leading construction consultancy who are building their well established team in the Glasgow office working on a number of healthcare and education projects with particular reference to schools. The role will also involve working on large scale frameworks where the consultancy has a well established reputation.
* Due to their reputation in the market they are able to land large scale projects that other companies would not necessarily gain access to
* Opportunity to meet and build your own relationships with clients.
* Friendly working environment based within a large sociable team
* Great city centre location
* Competitive salary package compromising car allowance, pension, healthcare, company share scheme and more
You will have responsibilities for the large Cost Consultancy team in place an on these ongoing projects where responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Bills of quantities
* Construction law advice
* Cost planning
* Cost modelling
* Design and cost management
* Feasibility studies
* Procurement and contract advice
* Risk management
* Whole and life cycle costing
* Tender Document Preparation
* Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar relevant subject
* Chartered MRICS status
* Able to demonstrate experience in a consultancy environment preferably within education, healthcare and commercial projects
* Comfortable in a client facing role
* Confident and personable when working within a team and building external relationships
* Technically skilled and driven to continuously develop
If you enjoy working within a lively growing team and want to gain exposure to interesting projects that will allow you to develop your understanding across a range of sectors please get in touch for more information.
Please apply with an updated CV or get in touch for more information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.