|Job Ref:||CA_36686||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Harrow||Address:||Post Code:||HA1||Post Date:||12/10/2016 01:03|
Purpose of Role
To provide a customer focused service, dealing with all client / customer requests, and dealing with complaints in an efficient and sensitive manner
• Receive and process customer telephone requests to ensure the timely and effective completion of work, in accordance with the service level specification.
• Ensure that the relevant information is logged into the Carillion database to enable the accurate transfer of information to the appropriate department for action. Provide the department with a task number, and detail to the caller the priority given to their call
• Provide an administrative support service to the team (including distribution of mail; typing; filing; and dealing with telephone calls) to maximise time and also ensure a good response to customer service.
• Ensure completed and partially completed tasks are entered into the database, to maintain the current status of tasks outstanding.-Responsible for the completion of standard or non-standard tasks within own area
• Acts as part of a team to deliver activities which support operational objectives
• Takes instruction and will be subject to regular local supervision of progress against results and escalates issues when required
• Interacts with stakeholders around specific work efforts and deliverables
• Supports delivery of Health and Safety policy and standards
Additional Role Information
This post is for 7 (seven) hours per week working every Saturday. The post holder will be based in Harrow Libraries, but may be required to work in any Carillion Library. Core hours are 8 am to 8 pm Monday to Sunday.
Please note the 7 hours per week are pro rata and should be based on a 36 hour week NOT 37.5 hours.
These posts will be based at Gayton library.
Notice period must be 1 (one) month/4 weeks.