|Job Ref:||37674||Employer:||Goodrich||Country:||United States||County/State:||Connecticut||City:||Cheshire||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:05|
• Responsible for maintaining Cheshire Site supplier quality performance.|
• Review Quality Notifications (SAP Rejections) with MRB team to determine if supplier fault and impact.
• Issue, facilitate and track supplier corrective actions.
• Maintain SharePoint supplier QN site detail for metric roll up (QN maintenance).
• Maintain Cheshire Supplier Performance Review: Identify poor performing suppliers, commodities, failure types. Pareto detail for local CAB.
• Site point of contact for suppliers as well as site focal for regional supplier support resource allocation.
• Maintain supplier audit schedule for Cheshire: Labs, MRO Suppliers, and Critical Suppliers. Allocate resources to perform audits.
• Site focal for supplier quality compliance for customer, Registration, FAA audits.
• Support Purchasing: Review quality requirements and flow down to suppliers via P.O.
3-5 years experience in supply chain quality or related field. Bachelors degree in technical concentration required