Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Responsible for providing budget control services to Engineering Department, which includes but not limited to processing CAPEX/OPEX Budgets & AFEs, Invoices and Asset Capitalization.
Experience & Skills:
- A university or college degree in financial accounting or CPA, CMA or equivalent.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- At least 7 years relevant experience in project cost budget control.
- Experience in Oil and Gas industry is preferable.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and manages multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Performs routine duties independently and refers to Line Supervisors on non-routine work
Working knowledge in SAP essential.