|Job Ref:||37931||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:06|
This role will be focused on the design and documentation of Hardware architecture, signal conditioning PCBs, wiring in automated test equipment for aerospace products and systems. The Hardware Engineer will be responsible for ensuring that the test equipment design meets all of the product testing and test coverage requirements.|
Responsibilities for the Hardware Engineer may include some or all of the following:
• Design and Development of electrical, mechanical, and software specifications to test end items. Track customer and system specifications to systems, electrical, mechanical, and software detail specifications.
• Develop verification and validation procedures for ATE to ensure test system will perform as specified to meet customer and system requirements.
• Design of signal conditioning circuits and algorithm for Test flow
• Develop systems integration plan and commission accordingly
• Developing Test Methods and creating test fixtures
• Development of Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) from conception through implementation
•Troubleshoot technical issues and Communicate through written, verbal and presentation media
In performing these activities it is expected to have an interface with Customers, External Suppliers, Program Managers, Engineering Managers, Mechanical, Software, Electrical, and Systems Engineers, as well as operations team.
• 6-9 Years of exclusive experience in ATE, LabVIEW based Test System development
• Aerospace experience is preferred. A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Electronics / Electrical / Software Engineering or related field is required
• Experience of programming in LabVIEW
• A proactive style, high energy level, and positive outlook
• Ability to plan and prioritize work
• Able to work both autonomously and as part of a team
• Generating and presenting progress status and test data reports
• Good communication skills (verbal and written) and team oriented, communication with internal and external customers
• Hands-on Aerospace/Military hardware design, build, test, and integration experience
• Able to identify problems, perform root cause analysis, and implement corrective actions
• Competent working with all Microsoft Office, Version Control Tools
• A highly organized, self-motivated individual contributor capable of operating with minimal direction
Lead Engineer in this position will lead and coordinate with multidisciplinary team whose responsibilities including the design and development of hardware to test aerospace and defense products and also responsible for system design and development of high performance test systems for acceptance testing of various types of products.