|Job Ref:||TASTAH||Employer:||Adecco||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Uxbridge||Address:||Post Code:||UB10||Salary:||£8||Post Date:||27/09/2016 15:24|
Job Title - Professional Sensory Panellists (UXBRIDGE)|
3 ONGOING CONTRACT 18-24 MONTHS , Part-Time Positions - MORNINGS
Working Hours - 3 hours per day - 3 days per week
A fantastic opportunity to work with some of Britain's best-loved FMCG brands in a top 3 beverage company.
We currently have 3 LONG TERM CONTRACT, part-time sensory panellist positions to fill as part of a newly formed global beverage business. The data generated by this panel will be used to support key business decisions and provide critical insight to drive the client's product development agenda.
- Participate in product and sensory related training, and successfully applying this learning to the day to day job
- Evaluation and characterisation of existing and new products and brands
- Understanding and maintenance of the high level of scientific controls required by a sensory panellist
- Undertake other duties related to the maintenance of the sensory laboratory and panel as required by the panel leader
* General good health, no allergies; no intolerance's; good dentition
* Detail orientated with good perceptual and descriptive ability
* Passion for product evaluation and experiencing new sensations
* Prepared to sample a variety of different tastes and ingredients
* Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure effective team communication
* Take on board feedback on performance, training and calibration in a positive and professional manner
* Computer literate
* Excellent timekeeping
* Flexibility to participate in testing at short notice , and deal with panel composition changes
* you will need to be able to consume caffeine and alcohol in this role
We are looking for people with good taste buds who can work part time and who can commit to a long term project.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.