|Job Ref:||36107||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:06|
JOB TITLE: System Engineer/Sr. System Engineer|
This position requires a system engineer to perform technical planning, requirement decomposition, integration, verification and validation.
• Must have scripting experience to automate the system testing.
• As a System Engineer, the responsibilities will include working with customer and project engineers to develop requirements, evaluate product definitions and feasibility studies.
• Decomposing customer specification into system requirements and develop systems requirements for the systems including system performance, system interfaces and architecture.
• Works closely with software and hardware engineers to validated system requirements.
• Update/maintain simulation to support system performance assessment activities.
• Maintain and communicate requirements, allocate requirements among subsystems, and assure compatibility among subsystems so that the product ultimately meets its final objectives.
• Develop and conduct test plans, procedures, and results for validation in support of FAA certification.
• Support validation of the design and ensure that the system meets performance standards.
• Preparation of system level verification documentation such as qualification plans, qualification test procedures, Certification test plans, similarity analysis and test reports.
• Supporting Qual test and Cert test activities.
• Debug and Resolve HW/SW integration issues encountered during software verification.
• Working knowledge of Power Distribution System.
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS/QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS
• Bachelor of Engineering (BE/BTech.) degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering with 3-5 years of experience in the System level activities preferably Aerospace.
• Understanding of complete Systems Engineering Product Development Cycle: Requirements, design, development, integration and qualification tested to the requirements.
• Proficiency in Tcl/Tk, Python and Perl scripting is must.
• Hands on experience in DOORS and knowledge of DXL scripting is plus.
• Aware with standards/processes such us ARP4754, ARP-4761, DO-178C, DO-254, ARINC 653
• Experience in Requirements management such as DOORS.
• Experience in tools such as Matlab, Simulink or similar modeling and simulation tools are preferred.
• Understanding of Avionics Communication protocols such as ARINC 429, 629, AFDX, CAN, Ethernet, Serial communication protocols.
• Exposure to Software testing and HSIT is preferred.
• Competencies: Tcl/Tk, Python, Perl, Matlab, Simulink, Microsoft Tools, Project Scheduling Tools, DOORS, Strong Oral Presentation Skills, Strong Inter-Personnel Communication Skills, knowledge of aircraft sub systems, aircraft protocols (ARINC-429) and interface definition.
B.E/NA in Electronics/Computer Science