Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Plays a critical role in defining, taking ownership of and implementing asset strategy and plans related to QP Downstream assets ensuring continuous improvement of assets through Operation Excellence initiatives to achieve top first quartile performance.
- Represent QP at JV shareholders committee meetings related to technical, operational, commercial and financial matters and analyse critical data to provide recommendations for QP JV Board member's decision.
- Liaise with QP Downstream shareholders and JV operators to develop KPIs, optimize operation & HSE sustainability performance, and identify business opportunities.
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelors Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering is essential.
- Additional business degree (MBA) is preferred.
- Minimum of 15 years of professional industrial experience in oil & gas and downstream industry with focus on technical, commercial, financial and business development activities.
- Has excellent analytical and business skills and demonstrates an ability to develop optimum solutions in a complex and multivariable technical and business environment.
- Strong ability to work with financial concepts and perform financial analysis including IRR, NPV and other investment metrics.
- Strong communication, negotiation, decision making and problem solving skills are required and able to adapt rapidly changing business and multicultural environment.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.